- Corn, Wheat, and Soy Free.
- Algae - a stable and sustainable natural ingredient that is an excellent source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids.
- L-Carnitine's involvement in Fat Metabolism helps maintain Lean Muscle Mass and supports Healthy Cognitive Function.
- DHA supports Brain Development and Healthy Cognitive Function.
- Using Proteinated (Chelated) Minerals increases their utilization and supports the immune system.
Annamaet Adult Formula 23% Protein Dry Dog Food
Designed for older dogs, seniors or dogs with slower metabolisms, Adult is also a popular formula with kennels. Annamaet Adult is made with antibiotic free chicken, brown rice, and is corn, wheat, and soy free. Annamaet Adult is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles for "ALL LIFE STAGES" (Gestation, Lactation, Growth and Maintenance).
Metabolizable Energy, as fed, 3671 kcal/kg = 1669 kcal/lb = 365 kcal/cup.
A STANDARD MEASURING CUP HOLDS 3.5 OUNCES OR 99 GRAMS OF ANNAMAET ADULT.
WEIGHT OF DOG (lbs./kg) FEED AMOUNTS (cups/grams) OF ANNAMAET ADULT:
- Up to 14 lbs: 3/4 to 1-1/4 cups
- Up to 6 kg: 74 to 124 g
- 15 to 30 lbs: 1-1/4 to 1-3/4 cups
- 7 to 13 kg: 124 to 173 g
- 31 to 45 lbs: 1-3/4 to 2-1/4 cups
- 14 to 20 kg: 173 to 223 g
- 46 to 60 lbs: 2-1/4 to 3 cups
- 21 to 27 kg: 223 to 297 g
- 61 to 75 lbs: 3 to 3-1/2 cups
- 28 to 34 kg: 297 to 346 g
- 76 to 90 lbs: 3-1/2 to 4-1/2 cups
- 35 to 40 kg: 346 to 445 g
- 91 lbs & over: 4-1/2 to ? cups
- 41 kg & over: 445 g to ?
*Improved Formula - Now with Algae!*
Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Millet, Rolled Oats, Pearled Barley, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E)), Dried Beet Pulp, Brewers Dried Yeast, Flax Seed Meal, Menhaden Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E)), Carrot, Celery, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach, Fat Product (Algae, Source of Fatty Acids), Lecithin, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, DL Methionine, L-Lysine, Cranberries, Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Oligofructose, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Carnitine, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Choline Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Betaine Anhydrous, Iron Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate.
- Crude Protein, not less than 23.00%
- Crude Fat, not less than 10.00%
- Crude Fiber, not more than 4.00%
- Moisture, not more than 10.00%
- Ash, max 6.5%
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids*min 2.25%
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids*min 0.5%
- DHA* min 0.2%
- L-Carnitine* min 35mg/kg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles