- Grain Free
- Reduced Fat Formula
- Proteinated (Chelated) Minerals increases their utilization and strengthen the immune system.
- Prebiotics- a natural ingredient that supports healthy digestion.
- L-Carnitine's involvement in Fat Metabolism helps maintain Lean Muscle Mass and supports Healthy Cognitive Function.
- DHA supports Brain Development and Healthy Cognitive Function.
- Algae - a stable and sustainable natural ingredient that is an excellent source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids.
Annamaet Lean Canine Companion Dog Treats 10-oz
Annamaet Petfoods offers a healthy, baked grain free treat line in three delicious varieties, including this LEAN treat. These Canine Companion Treats put the same low ash meat and high-quality fish that you insist on in your pet’s bowl at your fingertips whenever you want to indulge your best friend. These cookies are balanced with vitamins and minerals including L-Carnitine, a natural amino acid which helps maintain lean muscle mass and supports healthy cognitive function.
Metabolizable Energy, as fed, 3242 kcal/kg = 1474 Kcal/lb = 19 kcal/treat.
Feed daily as a healthy treat.
*Improved Formula - Now with Algae!*
Chicken Meal, Field Peas, Chickpeas, Potato, Tapioca, Duck Meal, Herring Meal, Natural Flavor, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E)), Menhaden Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E)), Carrots, Celery, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach, Fat Product (Algae, Source of Fatty Acids), Lecithin, DL Methionine, L-Lysine, Cranberries, Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Oligofructose, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Salt, Kelp Meal, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Carnitine, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Betaine Anhydrous, Iron Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate.