Annamaet Manitok Red Meat Formula Dry Dog Food
Annamaet’s red meat Manitok is now a fresh meat formula! Manitok has been reformulated due to the difficulty in obtaining the buffalo needed to meet our strict quality standards. Our grain-free Manitok now contains deboned lamb and venison. The recipe is also potato free. The word Manitok means “rugged” in the Inuit Eskimo language and this formula was named in reference to an unfortunate encounter between a moose and Rob Downey, President of Annamaet Petfoods – hence the moose on every bag! Manitok is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles for "ALL LIFE STAGES" (Gestation, Lactation, Growth, and Maintenance)
- Now with Fresh Meat!
- A Red Meat Formula with Lamb and Venison
- Free Range Deboned Lamb and Lentils
- Grain Free
- Potato Free
- All meat passed fit for human consumption
- No GMO's
- Pre and Probiotics
- Chelated Minerals
- Algae - a stable and sustainable, natural ingredient that is an excellent source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids
- L-Carnitine - involved in Fat Metabolism and helps maintain Lean Muscle Mass as well as supports Healthy Cognitive Function.
- DHA - supports Brain Development in puppies and Healthy Cognitive Function in adults and senior dogs.
- All Life Stages
Metabolizable Energy, as fed, 3912 kcal/kg = 1788 Kcal/lb = 422 kcal/cup.
A STANDARD MEASURING CUP HOLDS 3.8 OUNCES OR 108 GRAMS OF ANNAMAET GRAIN FREE MANITOK.
WEIGHT OF DOG (lbs./kg) FEED AMOUNTS (cups/grams) OF ANNAMAET GRAIN FREE MANITOK:
- Up to 14 lbs: 1/3 to 1 cup
- Up to 6 kg: 36 to 108 g
- 15 to 30 lbs: 1 to 2 cups
- 7 to 13 kg: 108 to 216 g
- 31 to 45 lbs: 2 to 2-1/2 cups
- 14 to 20 kg: 216 to 270 g
- 46 to 60 lbs: 2-1/2 to 3 cups
- 21 to 27 kg: 270 to 324 g
- 61 to 75 lbs: 3 to 3-1/2 cups
- 28 to 34 kg: 324 to 378 g
- 76 to 90 lbs: 3-1/2 to 4 cups
- 35 to 40 kg: 378 to 432 g
- 91 lbs. & over: 4 to ? cups
- 41 kg & over: 432 g to ?
Deboned Lamb, Lamb Meal, Lentils, Chickpeas, Venison Meal, Herring Meal, Canola Oil, Tapioca, Field Peas, Menhaden Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E)), Carrots, Celery, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach, Natural Flavor, Fat Product (Algae, Source of Fatty Acids), Lecithin, Monosodium Phosphate, DL Methionine, L-Lysine, Cranberries, Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Oligofructose, Salt, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Kelp Meal, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Carnitine, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Betaine Anhydrous, Iron Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate.
- Crude Protein, min 30.0%
- Crude Fat, min 16.0%
- Crude Fiber, max 3.5%
- Moisture, max 10.0%
- Ash, max 7.5%
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids* min 3.0%
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids* min 1.6%
- DHA*min 0.3%
- L-Carnitine* min 35mg/kg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles