- Corn, Wheat, and Soy Free.
- Algae - a stable and sustainable natural ingredient that is an excellent source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids.
- L-Carnitine's involvement in Fat Metabolism helps maintain Lean Muscle Mass and supports Healthy Cognitive Function.
- DHA supports Brain Development and Healthy Cognitive Function.
- Using Proteinated (Chelated) Minerals increases their utilization and strengthens the immune system.
Annamaet Option Formula 24% Protein Dry Dog Food
An "option" to our chicken-based products, this formula is made with wild caught salmon and free-range venison. Annamaet Option is one of our most popular formulas, working very well for a variety of situations including many food allergies. This formula is corn, wheat, and soy free. Annamaet Option is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles for "ALL LIFE STAGES" (Gestation, Lactation, Growth, and Maintenance).
Metabolizable Energy, as fed, 3802 kcal/kg = 1728 Kcal/lb = 406 kcal/cup.
A STANDARD MEASURING CUP HOLDS 3.75 OUNCES OR 106 GRAMS OF ANNAMAET OPTION.
WEIGHT OF DOG (lbs./kg) FEED AMOUNTS (cups/grams) OF ANNAMAET OPTION:
- Up to 14 lbs: 1/2 to 1 1/4 cups
- Up to 6 kg: 53 to 132 g
- 15 to 30 lbs: 1-1/4 to 1-3/4 cups
- 7 to 13 kg: 132 to 185 g
- 31 to 45 lbs: 1-3/4 to 2-1/4 cups
- 14 to 20 kg: 185 to 238 g
- 46 to 60 lbs: 2-1/4 to 3 cups
- 21 to 27 kg: 238 to 318 g
- 61 to 75 lbs: 3 to 3-1/2 cups
- 28 to 34 kg: 318 to 371 g
- 76 to 90 lbs: 3-1/2 to 4-1/4 cups
- 35 to 40 kg: 371 to 450 g
- 91 lbs. & over: 4-1/4 to ? cups
- 41 kg & over: 450 kg to ?
*Improved Formula - Now with Algae!*
Salmon Meal, Brown Rice, Millet, Venison Meal, Rolled Oats, Pearled Barley, Canola Oil, Lamb Meal, Menhaden Fish Meal, Menhaden Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E)), Dried Tomato Pomace, Flax Seed Meal, Lecithin, Fat Product (Algae, Source of Fatty Acids), Carrot, Celery, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach, Salt, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Cranberries, Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Oligofructose, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamin E Supplement, LAscorbyl- 2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Carnitine, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Betaine Anhydrous, Iron Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate.
- Crude Protein, not less than 24.00%
- Crude Fat, not less than 13.00%
- Crude Fiber, not more than 4.00%
- Moisture, not more than 10.00%
- Ash, max 7.3%
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids*min 3.25%
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids* min 1.5%
- DHA*min 0.4%
- L-Carnitine* min 35 mg/kg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles