- Grain Free
- Proteinated (Chelated) Minerals increases their utilization and strengthen the immune system.
- Prebiotics- a natural ingredient that supports healthy digestion.
- Algae - a stable and sustainable natural ingredient that is an excellent source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids.
- L-Carnitine's involvement in Fat Metabolism helps maintain Lean Muscle Mass and supports Healthy Cognitive Function.
- DHA supports Brain Development and Healthy Cognitive Function.
Annamaet Aqualuk Cold Water Formula Grain Free Dry Dog Food
Our cold water formula contains wild-caught salmon and herring. Annamaet Aqualuk is a rich source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids and has helped many dogs with ear, skin and coat issues as well as chronic digestive upsets. "Aqualuk" was respectfully given its name after spending many hours developing the food in Alaska; it means "fish" in the Inupiaq Eskimo language. Aqualuk is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles for "ALL LIFE STAGES" (Gestation, Lactation, Growth and Maintenance).
Metabolizable Energy, as fed, 3951 kcal/kg = 1796 Kcal/lb = 426 kcal/cup.
A STANDARD MEASURING CUP HOLDS 3.8 OUNCES OR 108 GRAMS OF ANNAMAET AQUALUK.
WEIGHT OF DOG (lbs./kg) FEED AMOUNTS (cups/grams) OF ANNAMAET AQUALUK:
- Up to 14 lbs: 1/3 to 1 cup
- Up to 6 kg: 36 to 108 g
- 15 to 30 lbs: 1 to 2 cups
- 7 to 13 kg: 108 to 216 g
- 31 to 45 lbs: 2 to 2-1/2 cups
- 14 to 20 kg: 216 to 270 g
- 46 to 60 lbs: 2-1/2 to 3 cups
- 21 to 27 kg: 270 to 324 g
- 61 to 75 lbs: 3 to 3-1/2 cups
- 28 to 34 kg: 324 to 378 g
- 76 to 90 lbs: 3-1/2 to 4 cups
- 35 to 40 kg: 378 to 432 g
- 91 lbs. & over: 4 to ? cups
- 41 kg & over: 432 g to ?
*Improved Formula - Now with Algae!*
Salmon Meal, Field Peas, Herring Meal, Chickpeas, Potato, Tapioca, Menhaden Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E)), Canola Oil, Carrots, Celery, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach, Natural Flavor, Fat Product (Algae, Source of Fatty Acids), Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, DL Methionine, L-Lysine, Cranberries, Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Oligofructose, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Kelp Meal, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Carnitine, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Betaine Anhydrous, Iron Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate.
- Crude Protein, min 30.0%
- Crude Fat, min 16.0%
- Crude Fiber, max 3.5%
- Moisture, max 10.0%
- Ash, max 7.5%
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids* min 3.5%
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids* min 1.8%
- DHA* min 0.5%
- L-Carnitine* min 35mg/kg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles