- Grain Free
- Algae - a stable and sustainable natural ingredient that is an excellent source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids.
- Proteinated (Chelated) Minerals increases their utilization and strengthen the immune system.
- Prebiotics- a natural ingredient that supports healthy digestion.
- L-Carnitine's involvement in Fat Metabolism helps maintain Lean Muscle Mass and supports Healthy Cognitive Function.
- DHA supports Brain Development and Healthy Cognitive Function.
Annamaet Salcha Grain Free Dog Treats 10-oz
Annamaet Petfoods offers a healthy, baked grain free treat line in three delicious varieties. These Canine Companion Treats put the same low ash meat and high quality fish that you insist on in your pet’s bowl at your fingertips whenever you want to indulge your best friend. These cookies are balanced with vitamins and minerals including L-Carnitine, a natural amino acid which helps maintain lean muscle mass and supports healthy cognitive function
Metabolizable Energy, as fed, 3980 kcal/kg = 1809 Kcal/lb = 24 kcal/treat.
Feed daily as a healthy treat.
*Improved Formula - Now with Algae!*
Chicken Meal, Lentils, Duck Meal, Field Peas, Turkey Meal, Chickpeas, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E)), Tapioca, Salmon Meal, Menhaden Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E)), Flax Seed Meal, Canola Oil, Carrots, Celery, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach, Natural Flavor, Fat Product (Algae, Source of Fatty Acids), Lecithin, Salt, DL Methionine, L-Lysine, Cranberries, Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Oligofructose, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Kelp Meal, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Carnitine, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Betaine Anhydrous, Iron Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate.