- Grain Free.
- Algae - a stable and sustainable natural ingredient that is an excellent source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids.
- Proteinated (Chelated) Minerals increases their utilization and strengthen the immune system.
- Prebiotics- a natural ingredient that supports healthy digestion.
- L-Carnitine's involvement in Fat Metabolism helps maintain Lean Muscle Mass and supports Healthy Cognitive Function.
- DHA supports Brain Development and Healthy Cognitive Function.
Annamaet Salcha Poulet Formula Dog Food
Our poultry formula is made with low ash chicken, turkey and duck. Annamaet Salcha is very palatable and has helped many dogs with ear, skin and coat issues as well as chronic digestive upsets. "Salcha" is named after a small village in the interior of Alaska, where we have spent many hours formulating and testing the food. Salcha is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles for "ALL LIFE STAGES" (Gestation, Lactation, Growth and Maintenance).
Metabolizable Energy, as fed, 3980 kcal/kg = 1809 Kcal/lb = 430 kcal/cup.
A STANDARD MEASURING CUP HOLDS 3.8 OUNCES OR 108 GRAMS OF ANNAMAET GRAIN FREE SALCHA.
WEIGHT OF DOG (lbs./kg) FEED AMOUNTS (cups/grams) OF ANNAMAET GRAIN FREE SALCHA:
- Up to 14 lbs: 1/3 to 1 cup
- Up to 6 kg: 36 to 108 g
- 15 to 30 lbs: 1 to 2 cups
- 7 to 13 kg: 108 to 216 g
- 31 to 45 lbs: 2 to 2-1/2 cups
- 14 to 20 kg: 216 to 270 g
- 46 to 60 lbs: 2-1/2 to 3 cups
- 21 to 27 kg: 270 to 324 g
- 61 to 75 lbs: 3 to 3-1/2 cups
- 28 to 34 kg: 324 to 378 g
- 76 to 90 lbs: 3-1/2 to 4 cups
- 35 to 40 kg: 378 to 432 g
- 91 lbs. & over: 4 to ? cups
- 41 kg & over: 432 g to ?
*Improved Formula - Now with Algae!*
Chicken Meal, Lentils, Duck Meal, Field Peas, Turkey Meal, Chickpeas, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E)), Tapioca, Salmon Meal, Menhaden Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E)), Flax Seed Meal, Canola Oil, Carrots, Celery, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach, Natural Flavor, Fat Product (Algae, Source of Fatty Acids), Lecithin, Salt, DL Methionine, L-Lysine, Cranberries, Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Oligofructose, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Kelp Meal, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Carnitine, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Betaine Anhydrous, Iron Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate.
- Crude Protein, min 30.0%
- Crude Fat, min 16.0%
- Crude Fiber, max 3.5%
- Moisture, max 10.0%
- Ash, max 6.8%
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids* min 3.5%
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids* min 1.1%
- DHA*min 0.3%
- L-Carnitine* min 35mg/kg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles