- Corn, Wheat, and Soy Free.
- Available in 4 lb. bags.
- Algae - a stable and sustainable natural ingredient that is an excellent source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids.
- L-Carnitine's involvement in Fat Metabolism helps maintain Lean Muscle Mass and supports Healthy Cognitive Function.
- DHA supports Brain Development and Healthy Cognitive Function.
- Using Proteinated (Chelated) Minerals increases their utilization and supports the immune system.
Annamaet Small Breed Formula All Life Stages Dry Dog Food
Annamaet Small Breed All Life Stages has been formulated to meet the needs throughout your dog's life - puppy, adult, and senior. Small breeds need a more nutrient-dense food as they eat smaller amounts per day. Many small breeds live longer than larger breeds; feeding the right diet can help to optimize their lifespans.
Metabolizable Energy, as fed, 4228 kcal/kg = 1992 kcal/lb = 480 kcal/cup.
A STANDARD MEASURING CUP HOLDS 4 OUNCES OR 113 GRAMS OF ANNAMAET SMALL BREED ALL LIFE STAGES.
WEIGHT OF DOG (lbs./kg) FEED AMOUNTS (cups/grams) OF ANNAMAET SMALL BREED ADULT:
- 2 to 5 lbs: 1/4 to 1/2 cups
- 1 to 2.26 kg: 28 to 56 g
- 6 to 10 lbs: 1/2 to 1 cups
- 2.7 to 4.5 kg: 56 to 113 kg
- 10 to 20 lbs: 3/4 to 1-1/4 cups
- 4.5 to 9 kg: 85 to 141 g
WEIGHT OF DOG (lbs./kg) FEED AMOUNTS (cups/grams) OF ANNAMAET SMALL BREED GROWTH (2-6 months):
- 2 to 5 lbs: 1/2 to 3/4 cups
- 1 to 2.26 kg: 56 to 85 g
- 6 to 10 lbs: 3/4 to 1-1/4 cups
- 2.7 to 4.5 kg: 84 to 141 kg
- 10 to 20 lbs: 1-1/4 to 1-3/4 cups
- 4.5 to 9 kg: 141 to 198 g
*Improved Formula - Now with Algae!*
Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E)), Whole Dry Eggs, Herring Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Millet, Brewers Dried Yeast, Menhaden Fish Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E)), Flax Seed Meal, Lecithin, Fat Product (Algae, Source of Fatty Acids), Carrot, Celery, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach, Salt, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Cranberries, Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Oligofructose, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Carnitine, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Choline Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Betaine Anhydrous, Iron Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate.
- Crude Protein, not less than 32.00%
- Crude Fat, not less than 20.00%
- Crude Fiber, not more than 3.00%
- Moisture, not more than 10.00%
- Ash, max 6.8%
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids* min 3.50%
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids* min 1.0%
- DHA*min 0.3%
- L-Carnitine* min 35mg/kg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AACO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles