Body Bliss - OMEGA 3 Super Food + Heart, Brain, Joint, Blood, Skin & Coat Support
BODY BLISS - OMEGA 3 Super Food + Heart, Brain, Joint, Blood, Skin and Coat Support* (* As recommended by holistic veterinarians for use under a traditional medical system)
Body Bliss is used holistically as a premium, plant based, full spectrum Omega 3, from the Sacha Inchi plant, recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO) as a super food, which supports a 95% digestibility and assimilation rate, containing higher potency Omega 3 values than marine oil and a 60% protein base making it a valuable nutritional support for the canine and feline diet.
Body Bliss is used holistically to help circulate vital nutrients to support heart, circulation, brain, digestion, skin, coat and immune balance, due to its high content of healthy Omega 3 fatty acids: Omega 3 ALA alpha-linolenic acid (over 48%), Omega-6 GLA gamma-linolenic or linolin acid (over 36%) and Omega-9 oleic acid (8%, which nutritionally activates omega 3's and 6's), also containing antioxidants, vitamins A, C and E, calcium, and essential and non-essential amino acids, which helps support muscle strength and health. It also contains the lowest content of saturated fatty acids, approximately 6%, approximately 3% palmitic acid and approximately 2% stearic acid. (* As recommended by holistic veterinarians for use under a traditional medical system)
Body Bliss has been extensively studied for its antioxidant and free radical scavenging (disease preventing) actions in helping protect heart and brain health; to help nourish the mucous membranes throughout the body, important in joint protection; for its nutritive content which may help to nourish the body and strengthen and revitalize skin; as well as its nutritional value to help protect and promote bone, eye, teeth, joint, ligaments and connective tissue health while keeping your pet's coat healthy and glowing, from the inside out. (* As recommended by holistic veterinarians for use under a traditional medical system)
Sacha Inchi is the only plant based Omega 3 source studied for its effects of EPA (Eicosapentaenoic fatty acid) and ALA (a-linolenic acid to produce elongated chains of 8 atoms of carbon with 3 double bonds into 22 atoms with 6 double bonds, producing the fatty acid Docosahexaenoic (DHA).
Body Bliss may help enrich your dog and cat's health by supporting *:
- Brain Health: May help reduce brain inflammation, which has been linked to fatigue, memory loss, depression and plaque buildup in the brain which causes cognitive decline.
- Heart Health: Heart disease is known as the "silent killer" in dogs and cats and Body Bliss may help improve circulation and help support overall cardiovascular health by lowering blood pressure and cholesterol and supporting vein, blood vessel, arterial wall and capillary strength throughout the body. Omega 3 essential fatty acids contain no polyunsaturated fat and may help prevent blood clots (thrombus), a leading cause of heart related myocardial infraction and cerebral apoplexy
- Joints: Anti-inflammatory natural, plant chemicals may help lubricate the joints and help ease joint and muscle pain related to rheumatoid arthritis.
- Bone Health: Omega 3 fatty acids help the body absorb calcium properly, to build bone density, and nourishing connective tissues and stabilizing ligaments, which are important in avoiding degenerative joint and bone conditions.
- Eye Health: Body Bliss contains vitamins E and A, which are essential in maintaining eye health and Omega 3's help lubricate and maintain eye and capillary health that support good vision as well as limit inflammation in the eyes that causes degenerative eye conditions.
- Skin and Coat: Omega 3's are vital to healthy hair and skin, critical in helping regulate oil production, supporting collagen repair and elasticity in the skin, providing hydration and reparative support to skin and coat.
- Digestion: Contains anti-inflammatory and auto-immune balancing natural plant chemicals, important in the case of Crohn's disease, disseminated sclerosis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Stress Response: Contains serotonin, a neurotransmitter, as well as tryptophan, which helps the body deal with stress and promotes calm, happy thoughts. (* As recommended by holistic veterinarians for use under a traditional medical system)
ALS, Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten; for general skin, digestive, adrenal and immune health, for immuno compromised or convalescing pets requiring bone, skin, allergy and immune support
Gelatin capsules, Sacha Inchi, Plukenetia volubilis
Beef flavored capsules.
The capsules are certified Kosher and Halal, and meet all requirements of European Pharmacopoeia (EP), and the United States Pharmacopoeia (USP).
Consult your Vet if you dog/cat is pregnant, is about to be bred or is lactating.
Dogs and cats up to 12 pounds: 1/2 capsule, one time daily.
Dogs and cats 12-25 pounds: 1/2 capsule, two times daily.
Dogs and cats 26+ pounds: 1 capsule, two times daily