Merrick Grain Free Real Chicken and Sweet Potato Dry Dog Food
Because dogs thrive on quality protein and healthy fats, Merrick Grain-Free Real Chicken & Sweet Potato Dry Dog Food provides balanced nutrition with real whole foods sourced from local farmers. This natural, grain-free dog food recipe is ideal for all life stages and all breeds of dogs with a focus on naturally nutrient rich ingredients to support overall health. Merrick Grain-Free Real Chicken & Sweet Potato Dry Dog Food is comprised of 70% meat and fish proteins that are naturally sourced and added to help build and maintain lean healthy muscle tissue. Added glucosamine and omega fatty acids support healthy skin and coat and joint health. Fresh produce makes up the remaining 30% which includes sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, apples and blueberries offering vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Potatoes and sweet potatoes are easily digestible and offer the benefit of sustained energy without upsetting grain-sensitive systems.
Why We Love It
- Grain-free for sustained energy that won't upset grain-sensitive systems
- Added glucosamine and omega fatty acids support healthy skin and coat and joint health
- Made in the USA
Merrick isn't your typical pet food company, and Merrick doesn't just make pet food. Merrick makes the best food ever for the best pet ever. Yours. The five star promise from Merrick is what's guaranteed to each and every dog and cat, along with their owners. Local growers, real whole foods, their own kitchen, balanced nutrition, and health you can see. Merrick creates real, wholesome recipes using USDA-inspected deboned meat and fresh produce for industry leading levels of protein, glucosamine and chondroitin. All of Merrick's foods are handcrafted in Hereford, Texas from USA farmers they know and trust. With no additives, sweeteners, colors or preservatives, real whole foods including high quality meats and fresh caught fish are the core of every Merrick dog and cat food. Merrick has been cooking their own foods in their own Texas kitchen for over 25 years. They stand behind their products with a 100% guarantee, promising that your dog or cat will be happier and healthier. You are what you eat, so why not feed your best friend the very best?
IngredientsDeboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Sweet Potato, Peas, Potato, Chicken Fat (preserved with natural mixed tocopherols), Salmon Meal (source of Omega 3 fatty acids), Natural Chicken Flavor, Apples, Blueberries, Organic Alfalfa, Salmon Oil, Minerals (Salt, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Rosemary Extract.
|Crude Protein||38.0% min|
|Crude Fat||17.0% min|
|Crude Fiber||3.5% max|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||4.8% min|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||0.4% min|
|Glucosamine Hcl||1,200 mg/kg min|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||1,200 mg/kg min|