Wonder Walker Body Halter
The halter places control of your dog around his center of gravity rather than his head or neck.
This method moves the training cues from the head and neck to the dog's body. This utilizes a dog's instinctive push/pull reflex called the opposition reflex - a dog's natural inclination is to move toward pressure. This reflex is why so many dogs pull while on leash - as you pull, they pull back.
- TINY - 8 to 14 inches under 10 pounds made with 3/8" webbing.
- TOY - 13.5 to 17 inches under 15 pounds made with 3/8" webbing.
- X-SMALL - 18 to 23 inches 14-25 pounds made with 5/8" webbing.
- SMALL - 20 to 28 inches 18-35 pounds made with 3/4" webbing.
- MEDIUM - 25 to 33 inches 30-65 pounds made with 3/4" webbing.
- LARGE - 24.5 to 39 inches 60-80 pounds made with 1" webbing.
- X-LARGE - 30 to 48 inches over 85 pounds made with 1" webbing.
Please note - weights are just estimates. The best guide is the measurement of your dog.